Fun show at the Pioneer

photo by: Hy Murveit

Chris and Brian joined me at the Pioneer in Woodside. No drums, but it was a friendly crowd, and a few danced. I think John, the manager there got some friends to show up, and we also got a birthday party that chose the Pioneer for their after party. It was all very cute.

Eric and Hy were there along with Marc and Rami. Really nice to see those guys. Hy posted a short video.

Brian (Michael) sang a few new songs, and Chris sang a few too. Other highlights for me were Brian's harmonies, and a French lady who came on stage with a 20 dollar bill and kept asking us to "Change the Tempo". It was funny because it took so long to understand what she was saying, and because she was so comfortable walking on stage. My brother would have laughed.

I don't think we adequately changed the tempo, and I don't think we got the 20 dollar bill. Others tipped nicely, and we'll do our best to get Jason on drums at the next one.

Hmm, dance tunes...

Comments